NFR Just in Case...

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Well it's got to be 12/21/2012 in Europe. And the world is still here.

Gat, you are in deep trouble with your new car and all them Credit cards maxed out. LOL

GAT

Dumbfounded
Well it's got to be 12/21/2012 in Europe. And the world is still here.

Gat, you are in deep trouble with your new car and all them Credit cards maxed out. LOL

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... looks like I'm going to need a bail out. Money gifts for Christmas will be accepted.

Come on guys. It's happening at 10:11pm Australian EDT time according to numerous sources. We still have 8 hours and 24 minutes if my counting is right.

In a dream last night I was told that I am a modern version of an Ancient Mayan Priest. This is based upon two facts: 1) I lived in Mexico and I have actually met Mayans; and, 2) I am ancient.

I can stop the 12/21/2012 disaster if enough people send me money. Or chocolate.

If I cannot stop the event I'm hoping that Playboy will give me a rebate for the ten days of the 2012 Playboy Calendar that will be useless. Not to mention the part that shows January of 2013 but without naked girls.

Oh... wait....

Craig

G

golfman65

Shoot I better bust out one of my good cigars...look up "the good, the bad and the ugly" on the tube and tie one decent classic fly...might even take a small sip of the glen while I'm at it...

Good call WW

We may be entering a new age where there is a "Mayan Calendar Legal Defense". If you are really a believer, go bonk a few ESA fish, buy a new fly rod, buy a new shotgun, shoot the neighbor's dog, and jump his wife. I'm sure you will be able to convince a jury somewhere that you were a victim of the pressures of our society.;)

Taxon

Staff member
Thanks for the reminder, Ed. Don't suppose you know exactly what time this event is scheduled for Pacific Standard Time, as I'd hate to miss seeing it, but don't usually to get up before noon. :(

Jim Ficklin

Genuine Montana Fossil
I think that it has started . . . Hank circled counter-clockwise this morning versus clockwise when he plopped on his dog bed after we came back indoors this morning & if I removed my glasses & squinted really hard, I think there was a Mayan figure in the egg yoke residue on my breakfast plate. I'm sure these are signs . . . since I live "on the edge," we're going hunting anyway.

KerryS

Ignored Member
Damn, the world as I know it is still here. This means I have to go to work. Double damn. I was really hoping the world would have ended as I know it. I was planning on fishing if it had and doing so in my new santa hat.