Kalifornia gun dog insanity

I think they have a tough road ahead of them. The PITA groups have learned what it takes to win a campaign. Get a bunch of pic's of poor suffering animals, add some stats that favor their position. Wait for the rolling tears and get it on the ballot.

Dogs aside. I had no idea that poison was allowed on public lands. WTF! How can anyone justify putting out poison where anything can get it?

Well that's good. But why would it be legal anywhere? I can see using it in a controlled environment. But, out in the open? On public lands?

Just a guess, but I don't think it is legal anywhere in the US on public lands and from what I have read requires a permit (large predators, i.e. coyotes) on private land. I would not live in a state that allowed poison on public lands. Most likely a very outdated practice. Similar to dynamite fishing.

hunters need to better represent themselves as conservation minded sportsmen.

the "MURICA! GUNS! KILL STUFF!" image is not working on the west coast. Most hunters care more about the outdoors than most sciolist hippies.
Any NRA affililiation hurts more than it helps also.

Banning hunting dogs seems stupid. How are you going to hunt upland game birds or waterfowl? Im all for banning dogs while bear hunting.

Evan I know what you're saying- I'm just saying that as far as hunting goes, that's the image most non hunters envision.

Wild Justice on Nat Geo channel likely doesn't help either
Love that show, but makes you feel like everyone in Ca is a poacher

Evan I know what you're saying- I'm just saying that as far as hunting goes, that's the image most non hunters envision.

Wild Justice on Nat Geo channel likely doesn't help either
Love that show, but makes you feel like everyone in Ca is a poacher
TV programming, both in the "news" and "reality tv," is causing some serious social divide in this country. That's not even being political, it's just how things are going. It's sad. I see otherwise intelligent people buying in to a bunch of bullshit because they saw it on TV.

Roper

Idiot Savant
TV programming, both in the "news" and "reality tv," is causing some serious social divide in this country. That's not even being political, it's just how things are going. It's sad. I see otherwise intelligent people buying in to a bunch of bullshit because they saw it on TV.
add the Internet to that statement above...