Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Keep getting logged out

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Jim Wallace 
#1 ·
Anybody else having this problem. I don't hit nothing but get logged out all the time. I just commented on a thread and when I posted it I got logged out somehow. It frustrating to have to log back on what I didn't log off to begin with.

#5 ·
Jim, I believe that a member is automatically logged-out after either posing a perceived threat to the 1 million post limit or when said recent posts are submitted from an area experiencing >6' of snow or -20-degree F temps. And posting from my home state of MT isn't a quirk, it's a blessing . . . enjoy!

Happy New Year, my Friend!

j.

#13 ·
This had been pissing me off, too. Phone rings and I answer it, or I go pour more coffee and get distracted for a few moments and then come back to my computer....finish my post, and then get "You must be logged on to do that!"
Then, when I log back on, my post is lost. Gone. Disappeared. Evaporated. Lost in Space. Eaten by some digital dog.
There must be some way to save the original post. I've lost some well-thought out posts, and then gotten frustrated and just posted a quick cheap-ass wise crack instead. I mean, why even think and type, if its all going to be "lost." It seems like I have to check the "stay logged in" box each time I log in, or else this happens.
Why can't I check that box just once, and have it be good until I decide to change it? DANG!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.