KFR... best seasonal beer?

headstrong1

youngish old guy
1. Kona pipeline porter w/Kona coffee.
2. Sierra Big Foot Barleywine style.
3. x2 Sierra aniversary
3. x3 Snowplow.
4. House taps: 2 fresh kegs ultra IPA 8% ABV dryhopped and brewed with new crop Warrior Hops 16 % alpha!
5. HopTrip - Deschutes.

None of which except #4 can I get in my Budweiser/Modelo swilling town.

A few? Man..I hoped you walked home. Those Scotch ales of theirs pack a punch.
mmmm.... i love me some scotch ale. the one made at Ellersick Brewing in Lynnwood is my favorite beer, period. does boundary bay bottle their scotch seasonal? i haven't seen it anywhere yet.

mmmm.... i love me some scotch ale. the one made at Ellersick Brewing in Lynnwood is my favorite beer, period. does boundary bay bottle their scotch seasonal? i haven't seen it anywhere yet.
Evan,

I'm pretty sure they don't distribute their beer to anywhere except here in Bellingham. As for the Scotch, they make it year round. Yes, we're spoiled :D

Edit: I guss they do: http://www.bbaybrewery.com/listing.php?d=4

Josh

dead in the water
A few? Man..I hoped you walked home. Those Scotch ales of theirs pack a punch.
I should have said "two" instead of "few". I was there a long time and had dinner.

Drinking and driving is no joke. I'm pretty tough on myself about that.

gt

you may have tried arrogant bastard. their seasonal is double bastard, produced in very small quanities, but worth the search if you are a real beer conisour. :) :) :)

This is actually one of the more enjoyable and informative threads in a while. Bridgeport's Ebenezer ale is pretty decent. I concur w/ the Snow Cap and Jubelale. My current favorite IPA is the Inversion IPA...almost a super hopped Mack and Jacks. Though it's not necessarily seasonal, it's chewy enough to be a winter beer. Keep 'em coming.

Itchy,
You're proof positive that you can take the boy out of Pullman, but can't take the Pullman out of the boy. Glad you've graduated from Beer Beer, Buckhorn and animal beer. Guess that's what a job will do for you:beer1:

Josh

dead in the water
I'm sitting in my favorite pub, and the rumor is that Georgetown is coming out with a porter in the near future. I guess the brewers were in here earlier with a "test" growler. Should be a good winter brew. Only on tap though, no Georgetown in bottles sadly.

Porter

I'm sitting in my favorite pub, and the rumor is that Georgetown is coming out with a porter in the near future. I guess the brewers were in here earlier with a "test" growler. Should be a good winter brew. Only on tap though, no Georgetown in bottles sadly.
Is that the same brewery that makes Manny's Pale Ale?

Mannys, not seasonal, but still a mighty fine american hopped ale :beer2: :beer2: