Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamson LP 1.5

Wanted 
1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  650Flyguy 
#1 ·
Hey all.
Probably a long shot...but that's part of the game, but I am looking for a Lamson LP 1.5 in excellent condition. ( I am pretty firm on this )
I recently became aquainted with these reels and really like them, I know they are hard to find, but for good reason.
I am willing to pay decently for one, a spare spool would be bonus :)
I know there are other reels that would be perfect, more available, etc, but you know how obsessions are...must stay focused :)

Thanks for your time!
Dave

#2 ·
Hi Dave,

I have a LP lite 1.5 in excellent shape, it is a click model.
A bit less common than the drag model. Super clean, light, durable and maintenance free.

Here is a photo of the click system

The 1.5 is the reel on the right in the photos

Le me know if this reel will work for you.

Have a good one.

Hey all.
Probably a long shot...but that's part of the game, but I am looking for a Lamson LP 1.5 in excellent condition. ( I am pretty firm on this )
I recently became aquainted with these reels and really like them, I know they are hard to find, but for good reason.
I am willing to pay decently for one, a spare spool would be bonus :)
I know there are other reels that would be perfect, more available, etc, but you know how obsessions are...must stay focused :)

Thanks for your time!
Dave

#3 ·
I have a drag model LP 1.5 with a couple extra spools. I'm not currently using them, but not sure I want to sell them either. I'd have to cogitate on that. I'd agree that the click model is more sought after by some, as it's a little lighter. I don't think the drag is necessary on a 4wt reel, or 5, or 3 or ... Especially if you have an exposed rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.