Lenore Report

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by MosesLakeGuzman, Mar 12, 2007.

1. e_pofahl

e_pofahl New Member

iagree

I didn't want to hijack your thread this morning, but as a frequent viewer, infrequent poster I've grown tired of jerks who think that sharing information like where, when, what, etc is out of line.

Get over yourselves!! Some of us see this board as a way of getting information so we don't waste an entire day in a spot that is not productive. If someone is local to a lake or river and they want to post the info, I'm all for it and that's why I come here. That way I don't waste $30 in fuel driving up there to find a lake frozen, or turning over, or whatever.

Feel free to PM me any details you have about Lenore as well.

Thanks!

2. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

There appeared to be no ice anywhere on the lake on Sunday. Try a couple of glass bead Olive Midges 14-18 under an indicator on the north end of the lake but be patient. The water is still very cold and it has been cold here so far this week, so the best fishing is still probably a few weeks out.

3. David Prutsman

David Prutsman All men are equal before fish

That's all the information anyone needs :thumb:

4. chadk

chadk Be the guide...

Do the fish tend to be spawners this time of year or will they actually put of a decent fight?

5. barbless

barbless Member

This was my first time visiting Lenore, so I don't know about historical trends. I can only speak for the one I caught - he was pretty lethargic. He had some color, but was not dark. My guess would be that the quality of the fight in the fish might be more related to water temperature than spawning. :confused: The fish in the wasteway were almost black.

barbless

Attached Files:

6. BDD

BDD Active Member

Home Page:
    LCT will not jump or pull line like a rainbow but they are what they are...a nice looking trout that growns large and can be caught on flies. The water temperature probably has something to do with the activity displayed by the fish but even at ideal tempertures they aren't going to peel off 20 yards of backing.

7. Sean Beauchamp

Sean Beauchamp Heavies...

that is a pig! nice fish man :cool:

generally speaking they arent spectacular fighters but ive seen my backing enough times to make it interesting for sure. fish are fish, trout are trout, some are hot, and some well.... are not. thanks for the info i appreciate the heads up :beer2:

tight lines