looking for someone to float with

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by francis james hunnycut, Jun 22, 2012.

1. o mykiss

o mykiss Active Member

Panhandle has obviously spent very little time fishing the decaying rivers of Puget Sound. I've fished North PS rivers with guides about 4-5 times in the last 10+ years and never caught a steelhead on any of those trips. Francis, hang in there, buddy, it will happen one day but you're fishing for crumbs here in the Seattle metro area. You may want to consider heading east of the mountains during the fall to increase the likelihood that your fly will actually be somewhere in the vicinity of a steelhead while you are fishing.

2. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

Home Page:
    Hey pig! Once a pig , always a pig right ? :) Francis, skillet is harmless, I doubt he catches 100 + fish a year, so no legend round these parts hombre

3. Jamie Wilson

Jamie Wilson Active Member

Skillet - good one

4. bennysbuddy

bennysbuddy the sultan of swing

If you don't judge a fisherman by his fish catching ability, Just what do you use for a yardstick???

5. francis james hunnycut

francis james hunnycut Redneck Hippie

I think a good fisherman is one that fishes with a pure heart and an open mind.

6. francis james hunnycut

I just want to fish. I want to meet up with other people that enjoy fly fishing as much as I do. I floated the sky tonight with a really cool guy and had a blast, and I'm floating the stilly monday with another cat that seems like a good fella. So if some self appointed fishing goddess gets his thrills by razzin someone that admittedly still has a lot to learn, he is on a different path than me and I'm not really interested. I'm certainly not gonna let some troll take the jam outta my doughnut. I would love to fish with ya, bhudda, you seem like a straight shooter. After getting my first float in tonight I'm all jazzed up! Didn't hook into anything but it sure felt good to be out there swinging!

7. Panhandle

Panhandle Active Member

francis, thats the hippiest answer imaginable. Lol!

8. Robert Engleheart

Robert Engleheart Robert

Francis, consider joining a local fly fishing club. I'm not local, but I'm sure there's several around that have members who will help you. I've never been a "club" type of guy, but since joining mine, I've met some really interesting folk with common interests; one is 92 years old, ties beautifully, casts like a machine and is still sharp as a razor. Others fish as much as 300 days/year and are willing to go anywhere, anytime. A lot of knowledge there, and some really great folk. You can get involved as much or as little as you wish.

9. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

Home Page:
    Oh...........your a Guido!! Or I mean guide now............really sucks your attitude is attached to any business
    Syndicate my ass you need some gangster out there or wait I forgot,you are a gangster,of the badge carrying type!!!!! Oink oink

10. Panhandle

Panhandle Active Member

Have we ever met, Bhudda? Whats with all the hostility towards me? WTF????

11. bhudda

bhudda heffe'

Home Page:
    Is your brain cloudy?? Cuz I dont recall meeting you:) just dishing you up some good steamy internet poo on a plate!! Maybe you wont be so quick next time to come off as a douche' like me:)ya I said it,I'm a douche ) now what?

Ryan Nathe likes this.
  12. Panhandle

Panhandle Active Member

So I was right, crack it is. ;)

13. o mykiss

o mykiss Active Member

Panhandle, you might want to hire a high school student to spell check your site this summer. Reading it is pure "torcher". ;)

14. francis james hunnycut

Holy hannah! this is outta control! Are you in law enforcement, panhandle? If you were a gang star I would go by P-handle, you know, like P.diddy?! HA! I got no beef with cops, some of them are good people. You sure seem to like to razz hippies, though. no big whoop. My daddy was a redneck, mamma was a hippie, so I'm like some crazy hybrid...best of both worlds, baby.

15. Panhandle

Panhandle Active Member

Thats what happens when you let a Dane handle the english language. Francis I was Dead tour for five years.....im just razzing, trying to have fun. Obviously not coming across.