Looks like Redington has dumped the 'Tempt' and brought back the 'CT?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Kent Lufkin, Sep 17, 2013.

1. DanielOcean

DanielOcean Active Member

About the red tube stuff. I never said that I was wiered and obsessive compulsive. Its not a good thing I know but sometimes the dumbest things just bug me. For example, I have to have all the dials on my climate control pointing to 12 o'clock when they are not in use. Geesh maybe I need to see the doc. Red tube or blue tube, yes it is a great rod, and if I can get over my intense anger towards cabelas I may buy one just for the hell of it because they are so cheap.

Bradley Miller likes this.
  2. Kent Lufkin

Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

When did you last take your meds?

Just kidding of course. My wife has situational OCD and among other compulsive actions, she washes her hands several dozen times a day ("Not that there's anything wrong with that dear. Please put the knife down slowly and back away!")

K

3. DanielOcean

DanielOcean Active Member

I have never taken meds for it. I always thought unless I am hurting someone it really does not need to be dealt with but after the tremendous down poor of negative red tube feedback I got, perhaps I need to get evaluated LOL. Ya know with my luck one of you guys probably hexed me, and now all rod tubes will be fire red across all rod manufacturers. NOOOOOOOOO.

4. Bradley Miller

Bradley Miller Dances with fish

Dude: obviously you have a good handle on this. I think a little OCD helps people get stuff done and stay organized and productive; as in.....NOT having to do things twice. Choose your poison. :)