Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loomis glx, Sage Xp, Tibor, Waterworks...

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Happy Gilmore 
#1 ·
Loomis glx, Sage Xp, Tibor, Waterworks...UPDATED

It absolutely pains me to have to sell these things but it has to be done. All four of these items have worked flawlessly for me over the past few years and are in great shape, except for the usual wear and tear. Not one of these items has been used in the past 1.5 years.

Sage XP 10' 6wt 4pc. I'm asking $375. (not made anymore but one of the most sought after sage rods)Reduced to $350, I'll pay shipping in US
Tibor Backcountry Light 6-7-8 line weights, extra spool. $280 Sold
GLoomis GLX 9' 5wt 4pc. $275 Sold
Waterworks F2, extra spool. $300 Reduced to $275, I'll pay shipping in US

I had the Tibor on the Sage and it was an awesome big trout lake rod, small steelhead rod, and was a great combination. The Tibor has one spool with a Wulff TT 6 wt floater, and the extra spool has a #4 full sinking SA line.

I had the Loomis loaded up with the Waterworks reel and it is possibly the lightest, best combination I could think of at the time. One spool on the Waterworks has a 5wt SA GPX line, and the other spool is unloaded right now except for backing.

I will sell all the pieces individually but I would prefer to sell as a pair because, like I said, these are both absolutely awesome fishing combinations.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.