Lost Sage Rod at Lenice

True to my handle, I left a rod in the parking lot at Lenice on 8/31/2012. To make matters worse, the rod wasn't even mine. If you're heading that way please give me a call (425/785-0275) and I'll give you more of the details as to where it may be found. I would gladly reward you for your recovery. Thanks to all.

True to my handle, I left a rod in the parking lot at Lenice on 8/31/2012. To make matters worse, the rod wasn't even mine. If you're heading that way please give me a call (425/785-0275) and I'll give you more of the details as to where it may be found. I would gladly reward you for your recovery. Thanks to all.

Thank you to who ever turned it in to the shop in Ellensburg. I'll definitely pay it forward.