Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Lost sling pack on the Clearwater Dec. 12th

739 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Craig Pablo 
#1 ·
Hi all.

I lost my Patagonia sling pack on the Clearwater today, december 12th. I was parked at Walnut Ln, below Lenore. I either left it on top of my car and drove off upstream or hanging on a branch on the trial just below the highway just upstream a little ways from the small windmill. It's a gray Patagonia stealth sling pack, has (had) a kleen kanteen in the beverage holder. I can guarantee a giant deposit in the karma bank of the person that finds it and returns it. I would really like to at least have the pack and the flies I've tied that were in there, they were my first batch of steelhead flies as I just started, besides they're pretty ugly.
Thanks.

Craig

#5 ·
thanks guys, Yeah I called Poppy, and unfortunately no rustybee, I didn't mark my name on it. Wish I would have though! At this point I would be happy with just getting the flies back, there were some factory flies but there were also some of the very first steelhead flies I ever tied along with some from a couple of my buddies and even a couple that my grandson tied.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.