Low holed and pocket picked

Usually dumping a giant lead-eyed intruder with a 2/0 hook at their feet a handful of times(followed by menacing glares) gets the point across. Then again I am large, brown, and not friendly looking.
PS a t-shirt with the logo of, "I like it when the city boys squeal" is always helpful.
Hope this helps!

Usually dumping a giant lead-eyed intruder with a 2/0 hook at their feet a handful of times(followed by menacing glares) gets the point across. Then again I am large, brown, and not friendly looking.
PS a t-shirt with the logo of, "I like it when the city boys squeal" is always helpful.
Hope this helps!

Keep in mind the t-shirt should be 2 sizes too small.

JesseC

Hope this helps!

OOOOOOOOOO we got an internet tough guy in here!

bigdood

fishing hack
I wonder what sort of good could be done if the fly, gear, etc. guys could all rally as one against the commies instead of against each other AND the commies?

I haven't read every post of this thread so forgive me if someone else already posted this. I think the problem was due to not knowing. I have always fished for trout. I didn't know anything about swinging for steelhead until about a year ago. Until I read about how steelheaders start at the top of a run & step their way down, i had no idea what they were doing. The low holer's may have no idea they're interfering with your fishing.

Alosa

I think the problem was due to not knowing...Until I read about how steelheaders start at the top of a run & step their way down, i had no idea what they were doing. The low holer's may have no idea they're interfering with your fishing.
I think this is the most likely explanation: ignorance. It's not malicious...they just didn't know they were in your way.