MA 13 - Positive energy

Dipnet

The wanted posters say Tim Hartman
Whoa....way to go, Dave! Good on ya!!! :D

That's awesome and you must have your mojo goin' on with a report/pic like that!

It's gotta be cool to find some fishy joy on a day when Hawks fans went from dejected to hopeful to excited to elated and to dejected again!!! :cool:

Dave, it sounds like you were the smart one, hit the beach on a nice day and forget the game....I should have done that as well. Glad to here you found some cooperative rezzie's.

Absolutely! I'm not normally off on a weekend day so I was prepared for the crowds...but alas, the only other creatures out and about were Seagulls and Kingfishers, definitely a bonus day :)
The Squimp was spot on as well and I was pretty stoked :) Gonna tie up a few more of your gems before tomorrow.

rotato

Way to find the rezzies!

I tried in the morning to recreate a pre game fish
It was cold
I casted twelve times and turned the yak around
Should of stayed

Way to find the rezzies!

I tried in the morning to recreate a pre game fish
It was cold
I casted twelve times and turned the yak around
Should of stayed
Totally!

Seriously cold, I had to hop in the van and warm up the core and fingers several times, and finally called it when I stopped seeing action and just couldn't take the numb fingers :)

daveypetey

EJ-
Is this a pattern you fish on a faster sinking tip? Or just intermediate? I've never used one before. I want to tie some tonight.

EJ-
Is this a pattern you fish on a faster sinking tip? Or just intermediate? I've never used one before. I want to tie some tonight.
Used a floater yesterday, but normally use an intermediate. I was playing with poppers prior so I kept the line on :)

My biggest learning is to try a bit, observe and move on if there is no activity. I used to stand in one spot for 4 hours and flail with nothing (still do but i am getting out of that habit). But now I am observing bird activity, jumpers/risers, and surface activity, topography and current. I feel the less I worry the better it is, just be more into whats going on. I really love how things are starting to unfold, slow and steady.