Make Your Super Bowl Predictions...

Super Bowl predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GAT

Dumbfounded
Well.... that just won't do. 90% of everyone here will indicate the Hawks will win. I'm not so sure they will but I'm not swimming against the current if no prize is involved :D

Normally I would say screw the supebowl and go fishing. Talk about having the water to yourself! But as Seattle is in it this year, I'll probably watch. Maybe even attend a party.

Vladimir Steblina

Retired Forester...now fishing instead of working
My daughter ran around Seattle during the last game doing errands.

She was thrilled....no traffic, no lines, no waiting for anything.

My wife feels sorry for Seattle fans. I guess it would be great to watch Peyton Manning cap a great year.

OK, I am rooting for the game to end and for baseball season to start. Why don't they show winter ball on ESPN instead of that basketball stuff?

wadin' boot

Donny, you're out of your element...
Anybody know anybody going? a friend is a reporter for the New Jersey Star Ledger and is covering interesting fan stories and is looking for Seahawk and Bronco fans that have a great story and will be at the game...if you have any Pm me and I'll pass it on.

It's kind of ridiculous when you think about it, the cost of a ticket prices out the bulk of die hard fans, and with it so close to so many corporate blow hard NYC douchebags the crowd will be (my prediction) totally sedate, smug and quiet and crammed with folks who don't give a crap about the Broncos or the Hawks. Here's hoping it's a frigid snowy mess and the real fans show...

Anybody know anybody going? a friend is a reporter for the New Jersey Star Ledger and is covering interesting fan stories and is looking for Seahawk and Bronco fans that have a great story and will be at the game...if you have any Pm me and I'll pass it on.

It's kind of ridiculous when you think about it, the cost of a ticket prices out the bulk of die hard fans, and with it so close to so many corporate blow hard NYC @#!*% the crowd will be (my prediction) totally sedate, smug and quiet and crammed with folks who don't give a crap about the Broncos or the Hawks. Here's hoping it's a frigid snowy mess and the real fans show...

Yeah, ... maybe we can get those yahoos that throw snowballs from the stands. :eek: