Map Server

Old Man

Just an Old Man
The thrill is not in the kill---But to let them go.

Hey Chris. Whats wrong with your Map Server. I haven't been able to get it up for about three days now. For a couple of days all I got was a ad about the site and now nothing.

Jim

Old Man

Just an Old Man

One more time.When I put a town or site in the location site all I get is a advertisment for the site. Like when I put in Darrington,Wa.Nothing comes up but the Ad. When I click on one of the sites in the left col. I get the site but it tends to go everyplace but where I point it to.

I don't think that it is me as when they(the internet) started having problems the other day every thing that I seemed to get on didn't work. I could go on and on but I will stop now and go do my honey-dos.:bawling

Jim

Paul Huffman

Driven by irrational exuberance.
I'd be more than a little worried if I couldn't get it up for three days. In the words of Steve Martin in the Jerk "See a doctor and get it fixed".

Old Man

Just an Old Man

I knew that what I wrote was going to get a answer like this. But I don't think that I could of wrote it any other way. And if I was going to answer this in any way I wouldn't be allowed on this site. Thank you :p :p .

I guess this is what I get for asking a question:bawling

Jim:professor

Chris Scoones

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if they are using a SQL backend, which the virus hitting the last few days has targeted. I'll test further as time permits. If the issue isn't the virus but rather a change they're rolling out, I'll fix it or change it out to a different service I've had my eye on.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Old Man

Just an Old Man

This is the same as for me and if I knew how to do what you did to put this here I would be a lot smarter that I think I are. As for computers after I turn it on and cruise thru it,I'm pretty dumb. About all I can do after cruising thru things is turn it off or over to my granddaughter. She's way smarter than I am and she's only 11. ;(

Jim

alpinetrout

Banned or Parked
Try going [a href="http://mapserver.maptech.com/homepage/index.cfm"]here[/a] instead. I think they might have changed their API to use a new form.