Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Med fast 5wt rod

Wanted 
993 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Jpfish 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking for a 5wt mostly to throw bigger dries and dry dropper set ups. Don't have any specific rod I'm looking for but something like a redington ct, just a step up from that. Looking for under $200
Thanks
Joel

#5 ·
Hi Jpfish,

I have a a 9' St. Croix Avid 5wt that I bought brand new 1.5 months ago for $290 (with case and warranty). It's a medium action rod, and I love it. I'm trying to get an 8wt for coho, so I'd be interested in selling it. Because it's so new I'd ask for $250 (unless you happen to have an 8wt to trade). Let me know if you're interested!

- Peter

#9 ·
The rod I was supposed to buy didn't work out so I'm still looking. Looking for local because I need the rod by Thursday. I'm in covington. Will be taking the Kingston ferry Thursday to drive over to redington so could pick up in that area also. Thanks

#11 ·
I have a Sage 590-4 TCX and a 590-4 Z-axis with tubes, socks and blank warranty cards that I would sell for $375 each. Both rods are used, but in good shape. I also have a new 590-4 Sage VT2 with tube and blank card that I would sell for $275. If you are interested give me a call. Thanks, Chris 425-890-1681

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.