Methow and Wenatchee opener

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
It's a meat fishery. Same as all other meat fisheries in the state, expectations of solitude should be adjusted a bit.
I agree to an extent. I think certain areas it is excellent to have this attitude but I think the further away from these areas you head, the more you are allowed to relax the meat fishery mentality. I personally like the meat fishery mentality and the crowds. Crowds on the other hand don't always like me. As stated before, I'm obnoxiously friendly. :)

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
Another Orangeradish :cool:
Wouldn't know, but if so, I'll fish with him anytime! Although could a stretch of water take so much positive energy? What will the grouchy, conceded, stuffy swingers of the fly and casters of the gear do with themselves. I'm not sure it would be fair.

Ed Call

Wouldn't know, but if so, I'll fish with him anytime! Although could a stretch of water take so much positive energy? What will the grouchy, conceded, stuffy swingers of the fly and casters of the gear do with themselves. I'm not sure it would be fair.
Please, as a public service, let us know when the irafly and the orangeradish will connect to fish and where...

I think the University of Washington's sociology department should take a field trip. They could get a semester's worth of term papers done in 4 hrs.

Irafly

Indi "Ira" Jones
I think the University of Washington's sociology department should take a field trip. They could get a semester's worth of term papers done in 4 hrs.
Naah, it always ends up being a hell of a lot more congenial then most think, but then again I guess I always see it through a positive lense.

Well truth be told, I've never been anywhere near any river for its opening. I'm just guessing that anywhere with 3 or more people has got to be fun to watch. :p