Swap Mini-Marathon Trout Swap

OK Pics are up and packages are ready for the mail tomorrow.

Apologies for the wait, when I started this I had no intention of getting RIFed....

Last day at work was the 7th and since then I have had a s**t-ton to do during the day and a bunch of beer to drink each night :)

Good news is that I didn't spend any of the MVP money on beer! We are all spoken for with one exception that has declined. Looks like about $140 now! Thinking about 1st and 2nd place.

Ned

Riseform, your flies came today. Damn those are good! Guys better get working if you want to beat these! Definate MVP material!

I know I have been late this month, but please get flies in ASAP. Monday is the 25th.

Ned

Rob Ast

I will take the fact that Monday the 25th is a holiday and the post office is closed to allow me a one day grace period on the post mark. Actually my flies are tied and sitting in the mailbox at the post office, but I couldn't get them there before the weekend so the post mark will be the 26th. Since we tied streamers, dries, nymphs, and emergers so far I decided to do a duet of wet flies (that's right - bonus fly time). A classic "starling and herl" and a more modern looking no-name "freestyle" tie to satisfy the last requirement of the swap.

Rob

I have to apologize. Been putting off getting these done and then went to the East Side last week to fish. They're done now and will go in the mail first thing on Tuesday.

Can't wait to see the mailbox full. Since I blew last month and because the stream opener isn't until the 6th, any postmark still in the month of May is good for MVP. That means everything needs to be in the mail by this Saturday. I will send out PMs tomorrow for those that haven't mentioned anything on the board.

For all of the great work you have done it would be a shame not to finish in style. This is the bottom of the 9th boys!

Git Ur Done,
Ned

xdog

Mine are in the mail. I sent in a ugly looking pattern for I have tied too many realistic flies as of late which were fun to tie but not what you would find generally at the end of my tippet. I am looking forward to seeing everyones patterns and a heartfelt thankyou and congratulations of all that have completed the marathon, I for one have quite enjoyed it.

Cheers gentlemen,

:beer2: