Swap Mini-Marathon Trout Swap

a heartfelt thankyou and congratulations of all that have completed the marathon, I for one have quite enjoyed it.

Cheers gentlemen,

:beer2:
iagree

Cheers to you too X.... (awesome flies I can't wait to try)
And a thanks to everyone else too for their wonderfull samples. I will be looking forward to doing this again in the future..
:thumb:

Richard

Zach M

Because I floss so hard
crap im still working on them im just starting to work at albertsons so i have almost no time right now but will finish this week and get them out ASAP

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have flies from almost everyone. Bullwackers went out last week and I still don't have them, but I have reveived them from everyone that mentioned sending them out.

Everyone did a great job!

Should be done shortly,
Ned

Zach M

Because I floss so hard
well i dislocated my shoulder yesterday so not all of the shrimp have epoxy backs. will be out for a while my back has a lump the size of a football on it right now. will send them out tomrrow or the next day sorry everyone i dropped the ball on this one

I just wanted to let you guys know that I have flies from almost everyone. Bullwackers went out last week and I still don't have them, but I have reveived them from everyone that mentioned sending them out.

Everyone did a great job!

Should be done shortly,
Ned
I apologize to everyone this month. I don't know the entire story because I was on the road this week. For some reason I don't understand, they were returned to me on Thursday saying undeliverable address??? WTF?? I used the same computer printed address label that got it there every time before. My girlfriend put another couple $ of postage on it and sent them back. They went out last Tuesday, so I was close to on schedule. Hopefully they show up this time.

well i dislocated my shoulder yesterday so not all of the shrimp have epoxy backs. will be out for a while my back has a lump the size of a football on it right now. will send them out tomrrow or the next day sorry everyone i dropped the ball on this one
Sorry to hear about your injury Zack.

Take care of that shoulder. I hope its not your casting arm...

Bummer Zach... I you want, I can epoxy those that aren't done when they get here.

The last set aren't going to make it for the opener tomorrow, but should be out very soon. I don't know about you guys but I intend to catch the first stream trout tomorrow with flies from the swap.

Good luck to you all,
Ned

All the flies are in. We lost one guy this month, but 11 for 12 after 5 months is pretty good I say...

Pictures are taken and packages are ready for the postman tomorrow morning. As soon as the gallery is ready I will put the pics up.

We ended up with $150 for MVP, so I will be asking you all to vote soon. I think I will come up with 3 prizes (1st, 2nd and Forum's Choice (via a poll on the board)).

I want to thank you all as this went much smoother than I dreamed possible. (59/60 sets of flies :) )

I will pm you all about voting soon,

Ned

Got my flies today, nice ties everyone. great set of flies and an awesome swap. Thanks Ned for hosting and putting up with all of us!

and oh yeah, Riseform, your sculpin is unreal...