Swap Mini-Marathon Trout Swap

Robast and Riseform,

Yours came today, very nice. That makes four sets. Sounds like more will be here soon. Deadline is next Wed so please have them in the mail by monday. I will start heckeling via pms if I haven't seen them by sat...

Ned

when i shipped them i didnt have anything smaller than a twenty, so ill include ten bucks with the emergers, sorry for the delay. my spring break is in a couple weeks and i will probably get all emergers tied then (if not sooner) and shipped out fairly early.

Islander,

Got your flies today. Cool pattern, may have to take a pic now so I can fish it this weekend :)

Ned
It's a weird little bug, kind of ugly but the fish seem to like them. Glad they got there today, I'm going to the OP next week and didn't want to worry about them getting to you on time. Now I have to find an emerger to tie.

What do you guys think about changing next month from emergers to emergers/terrestrials?

Or emergers/?.

Emergers is a pretty small pool to pick from. Any thoughts?

Ned

Rob Ast

What do you guys think about changing next month from emergers to emergers/terrestrials?

Or emergers/?.

Emergers is a pretty small pool to pick from. Any thoughts?

Ned
I have an emerger in mind to tie (in fact going to tie up a few for practice tonight), but I don't care what I get in return. All the flies so far have been awesome.