Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

More Fishing License/discovery Pass Confusion?

12K views 74 replies 33 participants last post by  Olive bugger 
#1 ·
So I bought my new fishing license yesterday. My old license yellow tag that you hang in your window (with all the others...) had a line #1 and a line #2 which under the space says "License Plate Required".
Now the question. The new 2012 yellow tag only has one space, which, below it says the same, "License Plate Required". So......can you NOT have more than one car now under the new license for parking at a WDFW site ??????? Geesus Cecil !!
What gives here?

#72 ·
Yes, Larry, you can do so legally. Also you can bicycle in and park it for free.

And after the tsunami hits, there won't be any state parks, or sand spit left out here to surf. However, although its not yet ready to be unveiled, I am nearly done outfitting my "escape pod!"

#74 ·
Skip forward one year:

OLYMPIA - March 30, 2013 - A single, state recreation land pass now can be used on either of two motor vehicles, thanks to new legislation signed today by Gov. Chris Gregoire. However, vehicles must be "green certified" and capable of running on granola and flax seed. All other vehicles must also display the new "C02 Emitter Pass"

Chris, bless her heart, decided to run for a third term after coming to the conclusion that her beloved state of WA was in jeopardy of being rescued.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.