mousin it.

Eric Denny

Summer is over but I'm still fishing!!
I wonder if this would work on the ford or a couple other streams in eastern Washington I see tons of these little guys so my guess is yes has any one tried it? Spot not needed.

Abomb

I wonder if this would work on the ford or a couple other streams in eastern Washington I see tons of these little guys so my guess is yes has any one tried it? Spot not needed.
Yes! as well as other bodies of water.
Love throwing rodents!
Thanks Stilly, cool vid, to short though.

shotgunner

Anywhere ~ Anytime
Tube tie, very cool. Guy fishes them in daylight, upstream on the strip I see. Here it's mostly a downstream even soft swing, darker the night the better. Two sides of the same coin put into practice.. interesting

Thanks for posting

kmudgn

I have found that the best way to fish mice/rats is to "plunk" them down at the end of your cast and to retrieve them like a bass plug. I also color the belly (underside) of my ties with red marker. It is supposed to simulate a wounded mouse. I don't know if it helps, but I have taken some really great fish, especially browns at twilight with a mouse.

Jeremy Floyd

fly fishing my way through life
Stilly - I believe you are bound by fly fishing law to hit the Trinity and Klamath if you are that far south on a fishing trip. Sept 15 is prime time.

Travis - Ten years ago one liked a 4 inch whitefish pattern with two BB split shot three or four inches above the fly, to make it drop fast in between strips..