NFR Mumbles the Moderator? You have to be kidding me!

I'll still give him a hard time. I think he puts his pants on like I do. One leg at a time.

I've seen Mods come and go here. Maybe he has a few more smarts than some others here.
And I have been trying to stick my head through the leg, all this time. :oops:

Congratulation, Mumbles.

Jim Wallace

Smells like low tide.
Well, he already reads e-v-e-r-y thread compulsively, so why not?
True words. Makes him a natural choice for this important job. The question that comes to mind is: Did Chris ask Ed to do this, or has Ed been begging and hounding Chris for the job as soon as an opening came up?

Freestone

Not to be confused with freestoneangler
I've shared a campsite or had him crash at my place many times. I can attest to the fact that Ed does NOT put pants on one leg at a time. He has an elaborate system for putting his pants on (he calls it re-pantalooning). It involves a trampoline, 3 trained teacup poodles, and a tub of crisco. It's creepy. He's a great family man and friend, but we took our families camping a while back. Both my kids saw his bizzarre re-pantalooning ritual. This was a year ago. If matty sees a trampoline, he won't talk for hours, and when 'Roo hears a dog bark, he sobs uncontrolably and asks over and over again "why did the bald man make the puppies slippery?" So Ed's a great guy, and I'm glad he's a mod. But don't jump to conclusions about the way he does things until you know him better.
O'rad, I don't know what is scarier: the detailed description you gave of how Ed puts his pants on or that you publically admit to having seen him many times without his pants on, LOL! Better watch yourself, Ed; O'rad seems to be paying way too close of attention when you're getting dressed!

Congrats Ed!

Ed Call

You guys are all weird. Especially that OrangeRadish. His poor children have to deal wirth these type of fabricated stories all the time.

Ed Call

Anyone that would give me a positive
rating on a post should not be in charge
of anything,
ever.....
Excellent point. Mumbles is suspect. Beware! He likes and quotes posts to throw off everyone's numbers...because he pays so much attention to the numbers and what others think!

Old Man

Just an Old Man
The only number that Mumbles is looking for is the one that tops me. As long as I'm alive and kicking I don't think it will happen.