NFR Mumbles the Moderator? You have to be kidding me!

Ed Call

No one can beat you Old Man. It is certainly not on my to do list. Coming to Dillon and fishing with you is though. I'll wait until after the OMJ/AKPM report to make plans!

Salmo_g

Mumbles is a mod? There goes the forum. I'm gonna' go back and retract any likes I may have inadvertently given Mumbles. Just because he's qualified for the job doesn't mean he should have it. What ever happened to nepotism?

Ed Call

Mumbles is a mod? There goes the forum. I'm gonna' go back and retract any likes I may have inadvertently given Mumbles. Just because he's qualified for the job doesn't mean he should have it. What ever happened to nepotism?
Salmo_g, you've given me nothing short of a ration of razzing, and it has been appreciated. You can't retract it...words are like toothpaste, once out of the tube, you can't put them back from where they came!

Salmo_g

Mumbles,

I only razz you because you've consistently represented yourself as a bit of a character, the kind who invites friendly ribbing, and rolls with it comfortably. You're like our Guatamalan co-worker who we've been figuratively "deporting" for the last 18 years, but he keeps coming back, and we swear he cheats on poker night.

You'll do well at this; you're on this forum more than the rest of us combined, excepting OMJ of course.

Sg

JesseC

Mumbles,

I only razz you because you've consistently represented yourself as a bit of a character, the kind who invites friendly ribbing, and rolls with it comfortably. You're like our Guatamalan co-worker who we've been figuratively "deporting" for the last 18 years, but he keeps coming back, and we swear he cheats on poker night.

You'll do well at this; you're on this forum more than the rest of us combined, excepting OMJ of course.

Sg
I am pretty sure that Mumbles is a test product of Siri. He's an android responding to every thread with the bare minimum of artificaially intelligent answers to keep us all talking, posting, and sometimes accidentally clicking on ads.

Well played Mr Scoones.... Well played.

The really sick part about this is that now he has been promoted to an overseerer with the sole purpose of killing off weaker robots who are blatantly spamming the site. Perhaps because this nefarious activity hits a littttttle too close to home eh boys?!

Alex MacDonald

that's His Lordship, to you.....
OK. that video of the guy in the leather pants was waaaaay over the top at 0601!!! It's too early for that; reminds me of some epispde of Mrs. Brown!