Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

My new Washingtonflyfisher.com bumper sticker

1K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  MacRowdy 
#1 ·
Nice!!!!! Can you shoot me the file and I'll print one up for the Carp (my 1984 suburban...) I'll represent the kitsap side

Jim

#5 ·
I'll be working with the WDFW officers to help enforce this. Additionally I may end up tackling, sedating and ear tagging members for identification.

Once I get the new logo worked out and hats produced, those that aren't wearing them will be tackled, sedated and when out, I'll staple the hats to their heads.

Matt, I thought the "Freinds of Oleander & Smolt" was a great addition. I think it's time to give Bob his own page for his stories.

#10 ·
What do I know---I'm just an old man

Going to meet at 127th. There is much more water there for everyone to cover. The way it sounds is that a few guys from here are coming. almost like a mini fly fishing thing. Sorry no Krispy Kreams.

Lets see there's you,me,mtlhead,papafish,jbrodie,Heckle and Jeckle(Mac & ******),Gillies a new guy. Anybody else want to come?

See you all tomorrow in the AM from O'dark thirty to what ever time.

Jim

#15 ·
I would like to say thank you to all those fishers, especially Matt, for this bumper sticker idea. It is a great honor and humbles me. I don't really know how to respond to this notoriety, particularly since I am a wanted man after the incident described in post #2217 "NEW; UPSIDE DOWN REVERSE CAST."
I really don't know if I can go out again until the heat is off. Oleander and Smolt have been sniveling alot after they read about this national campaign to enshrine them.
Oleander got a cracker and Smolt was given half of a small biscuit which he refused to eat because of his irritable bowel syndrome. Poor fellow. He needs your love at this time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.