Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEED 9ft 6wt FAST

Wanted 
1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  OceanSunfish 
#1 ·
Colorado is 2 weeks out, my Sage XP 9ft 6wt is now a 5pc rod and obviously wont be fixed in time for the trip so......
Looking for a 9ft 6wt 4pc...anybody got one they want to move? This will be a rod mainly for throwing streamers, large hoppers, heavy nymph rigs, etc. Main interest would be in a Sage or Scott but open to anything. Please shoot me a PM or an email at rich_felber@yahoo dot com with pics and price.
Thanks,
Rich

#3 ·
I have an IM6 9 ft 6wt 4pc, that I built on a Pacific Bay plum blank, medium fast action. I used this rod as my primary rainbow rod on a trip to Alaska 11 years ago. I threw a lot of size 4 and 6 streamers with it on sink tip lines. It is still in excellent condition. Chrome guides, two stripping guides, garnet wraps with single turn silver trim wraps on
ferrules and stripping guide wraps, Struble U-15 reel seat with fighting butt. $90 shipped or $75 if you want to pick it up in the Denver area.

Thanks,
Ted

#4 ·
I have a 9' 6 weight 3 piece Marryat Evolution that I posted earlier for $110 plus shipping. Marryat is more known for their reels, but this is a solid rod. Good for streamers and nymphing.

#6 ·
Colorado is 2 weeks out, my Sage XP 9ft 6wt is now a 5pc rod and obviously wont be fixed in time for the trip so......
Looking for a 9ft 6wt 4pc...anybody got one they want to move? This will be a rod mainly for throwing streamers, large hoppers, heavy nymph rigs, etc. Main interest would be in a Sage or Scott but open to anything. Please shoot me a PM or an email at rich_felber@yahoo dot com with pics and price.
Thanks,
Rich
What is your budget? Are you looking for a backup to your XP once it gets fixed, or a replacement for the XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.