Need a builder.

So I have a new tip section for my Sage VPS-490 that needs done. I snapped the tip top off mine and Sage gave me a new blank (wasn't factory rapped). I don't have time or tools to do it myself right now. Of course I'll pay you for your time. Maybe we could work out a trade of services.

Ed Call

Mike Ediger, Tyler Spier and Rob Ast roll their own. I have seen/fished with each of their work. I like!

Where is the story of how the tip section got broken? Of course I want to here that tale!

Mike Ediger, Tyler Spier and Rob Ast roll their own. I have seen/fished with each of their work. I like!

Where is the story of how the tip section got broken? Of course I want to here that tale!
You were there dumbbass. Was the Sunday on the Yak. I must have had a ding in it. Broke when I tried to brake off a piece of 6x tippet.

Think one of the guys in my club is going to take care of me.

Ed Call

How is it that you break your rod and I am the dumbass? That blows! Was that the day that my whitefish was bigger than your trout?

Ed Call

Getting whitey to provide positive feedback that your double nymph rig is riding in the deep slot as expected is a good thing. Did your targeted rainbow break your rod?

None of my biz really but I just gotta say... Bow beats Whitey everytime! :rofl::rofl:

If nothing else, at least I amuse myself. I hope you get that rod fixed Jeff!

Ed Call

Steelie, totally agree. I was 'bow deficient and whitey saved the day. The fact that it was my first whitey ever on the Yakima and it was about 21 to 22" made that a pretty good day saver. One can never flip Jeff Bandy enough shit!