New Tent

bitterroot

Love vintage graphite!
After sleeping in the back of my 4Runner for 4 nights at the Hoh Down I finally came to the conclusion that either it is too short (or I am too tall) to get a decent nights sleep. Copious amounts of whiskey didn't even do the trick!!! So, I just left REI where I purchased a Half Dome 2 Plus tent. I can't wait to get out and use it!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Lonnie

Ed Call

After sleeping in the back of my 4Runner for 4 nights at the Hoh Down I finally came to the conclusion that either it is too short (or I am too tall) to get a decent nights sleep. Copious amounts of whiskey didn't even do the trick!!! So, I just left REI where I purchased a Half Dome 2 Plus tent. I can't wait to get out and use it!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Lonnie
Somehow there has to be a way to work Lil Dickel into this one...whiskey, too short...sounds like a lil dickle. When speaking of someone's Lil Dickle, what replies are you looking for? Hey dude, nice tent over your lil dickle or something?

bitterroot

Love vintage graphite!
Now you two behave yourselves and leave my Lil Dickel (and my thumbs) out of it :rofl:!!! Now, speaking of Lil Dickel...I just picked up a jug of George Dickel Cascade Hollow, red label. I've never seen it before (must be brand new) and it has passed the taste test with flying colors!:thumb: "THUMBS up!!!!!

mtnwkr

aka Mtnwkr
Thats a darn good tent for the money. I have one in my line-up for when I'm going out with the girl and the dog. Plenty of room for the three of us and pretty weather proof too.