New to the area, NEED HELP!!!

Old Man

Just an Old Man
So to make a long story short the women at the sporting goods store gave me the wrong license and I went to court and lost. I got band from fishing for a year and a half and had to pay a $600 fine.
Somebody else makes a mistake and you pay the price...........That ain't right. But you have to take into consideration when you bought your license that you should of checked it out before you paid for it.

Somebody else makes a mistake and you pay the price...........That ain't right. But you have to take into consideration when you bought your license that you should of checked it out before you paid for it.
You are right, I should have and will from now on!! It never even occurred to me to check it before now.
I admitted that to the judge and try'd to get it down to six months but it didn't work.

IdahoTrout,

Here is an answer to your original question: The three forks of the Snoqualmie, located off I-90 near the town of North Bend are wonderful dry fly streams with smallish trout. The Cedar River runs from Maple Valley to through Renton to Lake Washington. These streams are all in King County and within and hour or less of Seattle

Leland.
For these spots you are suggesting would I need a set of waiters or can I fish from the bank easily???

You'll want to wade. Me, I just wear waders unless its really damn hot then wet wading is great. But really damn hot doesn't happen much here on the wet side.
That's kinda what I was thinking, I think my friend has a pair I can bum off of him. I think he said they leak but oh we'll better than nothin.

Hi everybody I am new to seattle and new to fly fishing. I have been spinner fishing my whole life in Idaho but have wanted to fly fish since I can remember. I finally have bought a nice setup and now being in Seattle I wanted some good semi close suggestions that a beginner with a 5 weight rod can practice and have some fun??

Also If anyone has any good suggestions about anything or if anyone would be willing to take a beginner out on the water I would pitch in for cost and would be very appreciative

Thank you.
First let me say welcome. I am a little new myself, and am probably going to be targeting the middle and south fork of the snoqualmie soon. If you have the weekends available let me know. Again welcome.
I have been a gear fisherman my whole life but have been fly fishing more in the last couple years. I grew up on the middle fork and know the area pretty well, if you ever want to meet up and fish pm me.

I have been a gear fisherman my whole life but have been fly fishing more in the last couple years. I grew up on the middle fork and know the area pretty well, if you ever want to meet up and fish pm me.
I will most definitely!! Thank you for the invite. When I get back from Utah next week I will send you a PM.