NFR 2001 Turbo Jetta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue, good sounds system, 53,000 miles, 30+ MPG. Turbo, manual, brand new tires (one month old and warrantied). Beige interior. Need to sell because I am sick of blowing up boats and folding them to put in my trunk. Gonna get a truck and a trailer. I have no idea what these things are going for, so just shoot me an offer and we'll see where it takes us. Would even think about a full or partial trade. Lemme know.

P.O.S. trucks are my fav. If you got one, and want a nice looking car, let me know.

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
I'm still in college, so you will pity me and give me the car free (insert waving jedi hand here)

Not really, I cant stand little cars. I kill my 6' 3or4" self everytime I try. I am definately a truck/suv guy.

Rob Ast

mr trout said:
Not really, I cant stand little cars. I kill my 6' 3or4" self everytime I try. I am definately a truck/suv guy.

Don't worry about it being a little car. I'm 6'4-5" and drive an '02 Jetta. VW's have lots of head room - more than many trucks I've been in.

I am 6'4" and it is sweet for head room. The trunk is bad-ass too. I put a commercial whitewater raft in there folded.

mr trout

Trevor Hutton
It is more the getting up off the ground to get out of car. I like to step down out of a vehicle. Plus I doubt that I could get a jetta into some of the spots I hunt at.

Status
Not open for further replies.