(NFR) Seahawks again

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Rory McMahon, Dec 5, 2005.

1. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

Home Page:
    NFR Seahawks again

This post comes up every season. so what if it does. there is a lot of topics that come up that aren't strictly fly fishing or have anything to do with flyfishing. pick and choose what you want to read. porter, you've been around on this site for awhile so you had to of seen the seahawks posts last year. i don't remember it being that big of a deal then, to anyone.

2. Porter

Porter Active Member

NFR Seahawks again

Ok...I'll shut up now...just worked up for some reason...can't explain. T990 ...sorry....you guys really want to know what it is this year...Oregon being left out with a 10-1 record. Do you believe that? I hate the Ducks...Go seahawks....watch out for Carolina! MD ...your'e right ...I'll leave it alone...but I don't remember it ever being a weekly deal (mildly). Sorry T990 I didn't know the age gap as Zen pointed out.....explains your excitement/enthusiam.....never play fantasy football....because players should never play for stats..... Once they do the team suffers....My final say....and nobody even go there.

3. Rory McMahon

Rory McMahon Active Member

Home Page:
    NFR Seahawks again

i wasn't too worried about them because of there inability to run the ball but since they made a switch to deshaun foster, tehre are a serious contender

4. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man (NFR)

NFR Seahawks again

Yes, Oregon got screwed. A 10-1 record and now just playing a medocore game.

I don't think that it is fair to have the East Coast teams locked into the BCS when the West Coast doesn't. That's how Florida State got in. A 7-4 or is it 7-5. I'm not to sure. I for one think that the BCS is a bunch of hogwash.

Jim

5. Rory McMahon

Home Page:
    NFR Seahawks again

I agree on Oregon. They lost one game to the best team in the nation. How do they not get a BCS bowl

6. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man (NFR)

NFR Seahawks again

They use the BCS to pick the two top teams in the Nation and the rest get picked because of their drawing power. Some of the East Coast teams get there because of ties to the bowls.

Last year Notre Dame got beat by Oregon State. I guess that they are afraid of any teams from Oregon beating up on the East Coast teams.

Jim

7. Rory McMahon

Home Page:
    NFR Seahawks again

Wow, what a game. I got a call this morning to see i if wanted to go to hte seahawks game. The seats were great, right on the 15 yard line, 16 rows up. If we keep playing this good i think we have a chance against indi.

8. Porter

Porter Active Member

NFR Seahawks again

Congrats on the Caps....

9. Ringlee

Ringlee Doesn't care how you fish Moderator

NFR Seahawks again

Porter, For being all pissy about talking about the seahawks on this supposedly fly fishing only website, You sure our into this post. Posting like every third time about how football and trout990. Do you know him or are you just talking alot of ISH?

10. Backyard

Backyard SANCHO!

NFR Seahawks again

Football is cool... I watch it exactly once a year, at my buddies super bowl party. During the rest of the season, I'm fishing.

11. Zen Piscator

Zen Piscator Supporting wild steelhead, gravel to gravel.

Home Page:
    NFR Seahawks again

Amen Backyard.

I love watching tennis to piss of Scotty.

12. Desmond Wiles

Desmond Wiles Sir Castaline

NFR Seahawks again

My dad has been telling me my whole life that THIS is going to be the year for the Seahawks. Well, this year he might be right. He told me at the beginning of the season that I had best jump on board now before the bandwagon gets too full. I told him that he knows I watch just one game a year, and that is only because of all the food he has out on Super Bowl Sunday!;) So if he wants me to watch a Seahawks game, then they had better make it to the Super Bowl!

13. Rory McMahon

Home Page:
    NFR Seahawks again

Dont Jynx it!!!

14. Desmond Wiles

Desmond Wiles Sir Castaline

If you really believe in "Jynxing" a game, then you had best go after my dad. Like I said, he's been calling for a Seahawks superbowl my whole life!