(NFR) Seawawks?

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2731418

Thats enough said right there. The Hawks outplayed the Bears, but lost the game. Hasselbeck had a few errors, but they were at critical times. The Hawks only needed 20 yards to give JB a shot at kicking the game winner, and they failed to do so twice. Its pretty good considering we were an injury depleted lineup. I won't be surprised when we get healthy we dominate again, like last year.

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
NFR Seawawks?

Sloan Craven said:
Lack of penalties doesn't = sloppy. Missed blocks, dropped balls, and otherwise preseason mistakes make me think that its a bad example of football.
I think the fact that the Saints are in the Championship game is a sign of the apocolypse.
Maybe the awesome college bowl games spoiled me.
Friggin SD recievers *stunk*. I don't know if I've ever seen a game where so many reasonable passes were dropped in critical situations. There should be some cuts after this game....

James Mello

Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"
NFR Seawawks?

CovingtonFly said:
I thought the seahawks played very well yesterday. In fact, I feel better about this loss than I did about the win against the Cowboys last week. Alexander finally got on track last night, the defense played very well especially with the depleated secondary. I do have some concerns with Hasselback. I don't know if it's the injury, or the fact that he had to play a bigger role with Alexander and the running game down for so long. He's a smart QB and when he's on he's great, but all this year you could just see something wasn't right with him.
I agree with Rory about getting a SS or CB and solidifying that secondary. Our biggest problem defensively from the superbowl and on has been giving up the big plays. In the superbowl we had the steelers at 3rd and 26 or somehting like that and they convert. Against the frickin Vikings Chester Taylor, he sucks, breaks off a 90 yard TD run. We give up too many big plays
Realize that the Seahawks were down Trufant for the game....

Said it last year -- saying it again. Seattle sucks... Sucked worse this year. The Pats are undeniably a dynasty, SD lost because Marty has no mojo, Romo should be Ohno, and next year it's KC... Flame away.

CovingtonFly

B.O.H.I.C.A. bend over here it comes again
QHays said:
Said it last year -- saying it again. Seattle sucks... Sucked worse this year. The Pats are undeniably a dynasty, SD lost because Marty has no mojo, Romo should be Ohno, and next year it's KC... Flame away.
KC is a huge disappointment. They have one of the top three most dominant running backs in Larry Johnson. If they can't figure out how to win with that guy on their team then there not gonna get it done.

CovingtonFly

B.O.H.I.C.A. bend over here it comes again
I'd be happy with the Saints winning. I don't like the pats though. Payton is a great QB and he should have a ring on his finger. Big time players make big time plays in big time games.

QHays said:
Next year KC? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Charles Sullivan

ignoring Rob Allen and Generic
Patriots fans are thankful for number 80- Troy Brown. -3 rings, 4 super bowls, and one hell of a slot corner. That strip he made was emblematic of why the Patsies always have a chance. Not always the fastest or largest, the Patriots players are still generally better football players.
The player to watch is Mahroney. Due to the Chargers blitz happy D. The Pat.'s rarely played him. That won't happen in Indy.
Fished a bit today- no fish, really cold.

From Red Sox Nation Northwest,
cds

Willie Bodger

Still, nothing clever to say...
QHays said:
So, a definition of 'sucks' would be...? Perhaps well below average? So any team that we beat is even blow that, right? And any team that just barely beat us is about the same, right? Because if we truly sucked then it would be easy to steamroll over us. Not the case. Even with a horrendous bout of injuries to key players the 'Hawks didn't fall apart and didn't get knocked out in the first round. If the 'Hawks suck, then so does at least 60% of the NFL. Which may be true...

Why could we not convert 3rd and 2?:beathead: :beathead: :beathead: :beathead: That screwed us over. I hate how the team that scores first wins. They should play through the OT.
GO SAINTS
Jm

GO RED SOX, this is the year

First off Seattle is my team. Now having said that they will not win a super bowl until they either get another QB or have all the other parts to make up for the problems that our current QB has. I'm sorry but he is one of the most overated QB's in the league. He's not bad he just is not that good. So now we can get on with the only true sport of our great nation which is Baseball. I look at Football and Basketball as fillers between Baseball seasons. AHHH Flyfishing,Baseball & Beer thats all one needs for a happy life. Can I have an AMEN !!!!!

Willie Bodger

Still, nothing clever to say...
Kevin J. Burnham said:
... AHHH Flyfishing,Baseball & Beer thats all one needs for a happy life. Can I have an AMEN !!!!!
Can I make it RootBeer? Then you have a hearty amen from this brother! Yeah, go ahead and bring it, I'm ready.