(NFR) What's your wallpaper

Porter

Teeg cool...usually I have my kids...but right now it's a row x3 of Bauer Lite Reels...this is to help me remind myself of the optimal SH outfit (of course in my book and dreams) 896-4 XP w/ MSL 4 (3.75 diameter)......

Paul Huffman

Driven by irrational exuberance.
This reminds me of a dirty trick some of you guys probably know. Sneak in to somebody's office, take a screen shot of the desktop as described above, then paste the snapshot into Paint. In Paint under file, use the option "Use as Desktop (Centered)". Move the real icons of his most used programs to the edge of the screen where they're barely visible, leaving the snapshot image version of the icons right where he expects them. When the victim comes back, ask him to open up that project that you've been working on together and watch as he tries to click on the phony icons on his "locked up" computer. Offer to fix only for cookies or time off. Something to pull on the pointy haired boss.

Willie Bodger

Still, nothing clever to say...
Yeah, I used to pull that one when I was doing support. I'd also change their system font to wing dings, but the screen is much more fun... There also used to be a blue screen of death screen saver that was fun to use on the other IT folks...

Willie

Willie Bodger

Randy Hardy said:
Using the blue screen of death as a prank is just... evil!! Did you ever hear anyone explode when that happened?

Randy
Yeah, the manager of CIS when I worked at SPU. It was classic. Boy could his face get red... ;)

sss

Roper said:
home away from home...

Hey Roper, If you look "real" close, my green truck is in the background of your wallpaper on 9mi. rd. :rofl:

You been up lately?? I bet they got some white stuff today :thumb:

Marc

Willie Bodger

What's your wallpaper

Flyfishsteel said:
Inspiration. What dreams are made of...
Umm... What's with the invisible man? Cool pic though. I like the leaves and branches where his head should be! ;)

Here's my background at work...

Willie

Roper

Idiot Savant
sss said:
Hey Roper, If you look "real" close, my green truck is in the background of your wallpaper on 9mi. rd. :rofl:
Marc
You mean the one going over the edge and the driver screaming like a little girl...:rofl: ...couldn't resist...:clown:

I'm heading back the 10th, 11th, and again just before Christmas, see you there???

sss

Roper said:
You mean the one going over the edge and the driver screaming like a little girl...:rofl: ...couldn't resist...:clown:

I'm heading back the 10th, 11th, and again just before Christmas, see you there???
That might be a smoother way than the Sunset Ridge Rd :rofl:

Safe travels over there, I won't make over until after our season (the way we're playing, probably Apr. 19 :beathead: ). Enjoy the holidays.

Marc