NFRP : Post/Critque

A thread for non fishing photos. I'll start it off. Lets leave the camera debates and such out of this one just a place to share our artform.

Latah Creek

Washington Coastline

The Palouse

Peace Flags

The Palouse River

Josh

dead in the water
I spend all day every day looking at photo related threads on photo.net. So I hope you'll excuse me if I don't play along here.

Nice photos though.

yuhina

Tropical member
Nice photos! Keep them coming!

So Josh...

Your website has broken link on photo.net? I checked your photo folders,anyway... they are pretty!
So you are more and less a documentary guy??

Mark

Josh

dead in the water
Your website has broken link on photo.net? I checked your photo folders,anyway... they are pretty!
So you are more and less a documentary guy?? If so... we might have something to talk about... : )
I'm not sure which link you are talking about on photo.net. But I would like to know if there is a broken link somewhere.

And yes, I suppose I would consider myself more of a "documentary" guy, though I have worked doing everything from extreme sports xgames, to product photography, to weddings. At heart, I'm just a "candid people photographer". I like to take photos of what happens in our lives.

Mike

I like light. I like to see a story. I like to take the shot quickly and don’t have the patience to process it afterwards.

Mike