NIB Bucks Bags Bronco Extreme 9 For Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Nick Andrews, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Andrews

Nick Andrews New Member

I purchased my pontoon boat in April, but have been unable to take it out of the box due to time constrants. I am asking $975 or trading towards a drift boat. The discription is below along with a link to the website. Thanks, Nick
    http://www.bucksbags.com/cm_cat.asp?id=16

Bronco Extreme 9 (FT109PK) $900.00

The Bronco is the craft that started the pontoon boat phenomenon back in the early 90’s.We have made continuous improvements over the years and the Bronco Extreme series has evolved into it’s current status as the most feature-rich, highest performance pontoon boat on the market!

The Bronco Extreme series features 18” diameter pontoons that are rotary-welded with a rugged 22oz. PVC enamel coated polyester cover and a 100% polyurethane bladder. The stainless steel frame has superior strength and design features that make it second to none. This boat also has a padded seat, padded armrests and a roomy “Seaboard” cargo deck for coolers and extra gear. The standard anchor system features our patented Line-Lock for easy anchor release and retrieval. The NEW tackle pockets are partitioned for organization and also offer two drink holders and a 6-spool tippet dispenser. Other standard features include 7’ aluminum breakdown oars, bronze oar-locks, an effective stripping apron and adjustable footrests and oar placement. 5 year warranty

You won’t find a higher quality, higher performance pontoon boat than the Bronco Extreme series!

Front Motor Mount (FTA14F) $75.00

A great alternative to our standard motor mount. Mounts into the footrest area of any of our boats and allows simultaneous use of our anchor system. Also provides easier steering and a sharper turning radius.

2. Nick Andrews

Nick Andrews New Member

Price reduced to $900!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.