Occupy Skagit V - April 22

Salmo_g

I'm thinking a combo might be nice. OS goal line celebration, Jimmy Green casting games, a bit of Spey Clave, with some local talent showcasing their wares - like today's Spey Day on the Sky with TFO and CND, and a big feed - chili, hot dogs, BBQ, whatever ensures enough gas to get home on. Like that.

Bob Triggs

Stop Killing Wild Steelhead!
I'm thinking a combo might be nice. OS goal line celebration, Jimmy Green casting games, a bit of Spey Clave, with some local talent showcasing their wares - like today's Spey Day on the Sky with TFO and CND, and a big feed - chili, hot dogs, BBQ, whatever ensures enough gas to get home on. Like that.
Chili Dogs!

V for victory!

The plan has been submitted to NMFS for approval. This initial foray into basin by basin management has been the goal of Occupy Skagit from the beginning and all you that have supported the cause are responsible for it happening.

It's come to our attention that folks would like to gather one more time and have been asking if there would be another event.

The event will take place at Howard Miller Steelhead Park in Rockport Washington, April 22 at around 9 AM until ?

More to follow...
No way to be certain, but I think it was that one sign that was brought last year that pushed things over the goal line...Should signs be made and brought? Is this a certainty, or should we remain "on message"?

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
I talked to the park the other day and the pavilion that we have used in the past has already been reserved for the day by The Skagit Fisheries Enhancement Group. http://www.skagitfisheries.org/ This is a perfect opportunity to double dip as it were for those of you inclined to do so.

Expecting a smaller crowd this year I just want to mention that parking for us may be limited to the day use and boat launch areas. I plan on going up Friday afternoon and have reserved campsite #29 and we can use this as a rallying point. Look for the sign...you'll know it when you see it.