Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Jul 9, 2017.
Me and my boat are 100% IN!
Jerry. Joe Conner will be there, with his boat.
Would he be willing to be backup? I think we filled the slots?
If Joe will be there be probably will be rowing. Just checking to make sure he's going to be there
Heard the smoke is pretty bad over there. I hope not but, any chance of this getting cancelled or rescheduled?
We dealt with this 2 years ago. Chuck and I are going to discuss it tonight. There will only be a cancel, no reschedule, so will have to wait until next year. But supposed to let up around Thursday/Friday. But never know with mother nature
Ignore my message Jerry. I see you are on top of it, I should have known