Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Oregon Ducks... How embarrassing!

NFR 
1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  silvercreek 
#1 ·
Wow...

I think the Ducks are officially out of the playoffs...at week #4.

:eek:

#7 ·
I'm quoting this post, because here is a true and realistic fan. Call'n it like ya see it...

Unlike someone we know here, that is a Pats fan.

Good on you Travis. I'm not a Ducks fan per se', but I am an EWU fan - thus a Vernon Adams fan. That being said, he's done until that finger heals. Even then, I think it will too late for him.

#8 ·
Travis, I'm a shocked! You are the only Duck fan I've ever ran into that admits the team sucked...and they did. As I live in Corvallis I'm a Beav fan by default and I was here during the bad, bad ol' days before Erickson. Even so, I always expect the Beavs to lose and am amazed when they win ...

I don't think there's much chance of the Ducks (or any Oregon team) making it back to the National Championships in my lifetime. I think last year's championship bid was a one time chance... maybe for decades.... or ever.

#12 ·
Beginning of the end???

I'm a Husky fan. Never really cared for the Ducks. But the Dawgs have been so bad for so long that I sorta developed a soft spot for a team that kept the NW in the national championship discussion.

But now Kelly's gone, Mariota's gone, everybody's doing hurry up and learned to defend hurry up, and those uniforms - once very cool - just look stupid when you lose by 50.

Recruits like cool. Recruits don't like stupid.

Beginning of the end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.