Outcast Fat Cat float tube

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Olive bugger, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Rob Ast

Rob Ast Active Member

Adjusting the seat back is a piece of cake. Just a tug on the strap end to raise up, or a lift of the buckle to lower down.

2. Kent Lufkin

Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

None. Once you get it adjusted it just stays that way. My SFC has the older stripping apron that didn't stay tight. I added a couple of D rings back by the backrest strap buckles and now the rear straps from the stripping apron attach to the backrest straps further back, making the apron tighter. Sounds more complicated than it is so I'd be happy to shoot a picture that'll be worth a thousand words.

K

3. Olive bugger

Olive bugger Active Member

Thanks fellows. You have been a great help in deciding on the one to get. I think I will go in and see what kind of price and deal I can make. I will also need a pump I guess. I have a tire pump running off the battery but I believe I will need one that has a different connection. I am sure the store can put me in touch with some air. Think I have everything else. Fins-check, waders-check, rod holder-check, pfd-check, pressure gauge for tube, ? (not sure mine will fit connection)
    rubber mesh net-check.

If I also get the South Fork, I will need a pump for that also. So an electrical air pump, and a K pump to top it off? Did I miss anything?

4. Brennen Busse

Brennen Busse Member

$150.00 included fins and a pump was one that I couldn't pass up. It was between the Uboat 2000 and the Fatcat. I returned the Uboat 2000

5. Olive bugger

Olive bugger Active Member

I too, returned Creek product.

6. Stonefish

Stonefish Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater

K-Pumps are nice. I've got the 200 size for my large raft.
    A inexpensive alternative for pontoons and tubes is to buy a electric pump that plugs into your vehicle lighter and a Sevylor foot pump. $40.00 on Amazon should get you both items.