until 1pm. Its infested with "racers" today, and I don't race unless I think that I have a chance to win. The tide looks better for heading in to tour and fly fish for cutts on monday morning. That's launched and paddling by 6am, so I'll be there getting ready earlier than that. Dawn patrol. I plan to be back no later than 1pm, so I don't have to fight the tide. For those of you forum members who have expressed interest in maybe paddling back in with me, now's your chance. There will be other opportunities, but the tide and wind forecast look to be aligned for good paddling and fly casting on Monday morning. Helps to have an anchor system on your fishing kayak, too. I can't imagine why anyone would want to leave all the Pinks, Coho and nice Searuns up in the Salish, just to endure clouds of mosquitoes (when launching & returning) out here in a brackish estuary, and have to do some marathon paddling as well, for only a chance at some 9" to 15" searun coastal cutts. Its a great estuary tour, though. I only have to drive 4 miles to get to my launch site, so that's my excuse. I'm heading out to check the surf, and I have to attend another surfer's B-day party later, so I might not get back to check this until later tonight, or tomorrow sometime.