Partially Drank Bud Light Lime 24oz for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by obiwankanobi, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itchy Dog

Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Home Page:
    Man, what a bunch of beer snobs. The guy offers up a gently used can of Bud Light and all the highbrows with their opinions start coming out of the woodwork.

If it's still available I'll take it. I actually like Bud Light. Not as much as Bud Heavy but I'd never turn one down.

2. ralfish

ralfish Active Member

Wanna trade a Cliff bar?

3. IveofIone

IveofIone Active Member

I think the eau de lime essence qualifies that liquid as toilet bowl cleaner. Put it to good use around the house.

4. Yard Sale

Yard Sale Huge Member

Holy match made in heaven!

Up for trade: 1 tallboy Rainier with original 6 pack ring still attached. The first six months it was rolling around the back of my truck I considered it a back up. The next six months it was more of an emergency brewski. 6 months later I was just so amazed it hadn't died I just couldn't remove it. Now I consider it a classic and am reluctant to get rid of it. But the fact that yours clearly has more than 16oz left and the added lime goodness is just too much to pass up. Besides, spent beers make the best popsicles...

5. Jeff Eden

Jeff Eden New Member

Question, With a lime in it doesn't that mean its a cocktail?

6. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

You're on the right track, Wayne & I have the perfect place to introduce your twins to "21" . . . a pristine mountain cabin, surrounded by Tamaracks and Blue Spruce, & cool breezes along the Columbia Hanford Reach above Ringold. No crowds or boat traffic, shady banks, and numerous feeder streams along 15-continuous miles of shallow, rippling fly-water teeming with Steelhead, Atlantic Salmon, and Grayling. . . Rod has been there & the terms are reasonable . . .

7. Wayne Kohan

Wayne Kohan fish-ician

Hey Jim, thanks for the offer, but as my brain is trying to sort out a mountain cabin on the Reach, with no crowds, I have to believe that this place you speak of muxt be a place that one get only get to by consuming large amounts of intoxicants, but it sounds so good, I may have to take you up on your offer. However, neither of the twins are much into fly-fishing, so you will have to get some half-naked nymphettes or something like that to entice them there.

Wayne

8. Jim Ficklin

Oh, did I forget to mention the weekly wet T-shirt competitions on the Palm-shaded, white sand beachfront at the swank Ringold Resort a few miles downstream and the fantastic bikini hatch? And the wildlife . . . why, in July & August, the small birds are so abundant, one would think they were a hatch of small Caddis flies . . . my sincere apology for this oversight.

9. Mike Wilson

Mike Wilson Yakbowbw

Is the Bud Light still for sale, I need one more can of beer to shove up the butt of a raw chicken before I barbque it on the smoker... drunken chicken, that is the only thing Bud is good for.

10. Jim Ficklin

I couldn't do that . . . even to a freeking chicken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.