Pass 2/18

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Nick Clayton, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Nick Clayton

Nick Clayton Active Member

I had almost forgot about the eagles! They were harassing us all day. That one came down super close to me while I was clowning around with my first fish.

Tim it was great to meet you out there finally! We were bummed we didn't get to fish near you more once we moved across the lake. We should all definitely meet up at Martha one of these days. I've really enjoyed fishing that lake since James introduced me to it.

2. Nick Clayton

You know Mark, methinks we need to arrange for you to come up sometime and join us up on Pass. I have a feeling that we would all have a BLAST fishing together.

3. Drifter

Drifter Active Member

I know :cool: I could stop and pick my daughter up on the way and camp for a weekend. but she needs to work and go to school so time is an issue. But yeah, I have to get up there with you guys. I like laughing and ribbing - hooking - "N-FISHING"

Nick Clayton likes this.
  4. wadin' boot

wadin' boot Donny, you're out of your element...

Home Page:
    Nick you may not want to get that stand up paddleboard, at least not as a fly fishing platform...

Islander, jimmydub and Nick Clayton like this.
  5. Nick Clayton

Hah Wiser words words were never spoken...er...typed.

6. jimmydub

jimmydub Active Member

You know, I had those words on the tip of my tongue, but they never made it out. Too funny, boot!

7. flyerman

flyerman New Member

Howdy, guys. I am kinda a lurker here, though have posted a few times. Not a real good lake guy. I was wondering how you fish a micro leach and what you consider a micro leach. I have some small wispy leaches..I have tried just hanging them under an indicator, but usually just end up trolling them.

Boy this time of year I start getting the itch, probably another three weeks till I hit Lone...maybe I will see some of you there....

Thanks! Greg

8. Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor Lue Taylor/dbfly

Flyerman go to Phil Rowley's site for Balance Leech tied in 10,12,& 14 jig hooks or can use lead near eye ty in nylon loop to balance, just have to check that sits horizontal when finish