Pass Lake 3/30?

Hey Ed, I'd join you but I'm going to the hockey game this evening. Leaving early and making a day of it off Island. If you're still there tomorrow I might head up and fish a while.

Ed Call

Steve, Caveman and Zane, sorry we could not connect. I had a great day, considering this was my first trip to Pass. I floated into Ford_Fenders and did not do as well as him...but I took some of his lessons and applied them to two species of trout today.

Steve, Caveman and Zane, sorry we could not connect. I had a great day, considering this was my first trip to Pass. I floated into Ford_Fenders and did not do as well as him...but I took some of his lessons and applied them to two species of trout today.
That sounds like you got your brown???

Ed Call

Good luck with that.

Did you catch anything? A cold maybe?
Two anglers on almost a hundred acres. I think my luck was pretty damn good. Caught more than expected, got good and rain soaked after the whole day of rain off and on. New water, new WFF friend, new species. Tough to beat that much awesomeness in Skagit County!

Ed Call

Unlike Ford_Fenders who seems to only use his net for very large fish 'bows and all browns. I use mine for all fish. I lack his skills...but I'm learning.