Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Pass Lake

Tags
lake pass
1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  DennisE 
#1 ·
can you fish with 2 rods at pass lake. i called the mill creek office 2 times and they say you can not. but every time i go to pass and fish with the guy that is using 2 rods and he swears that you can fish with 2 rods i forgot his name but he is a great fisher man. also if you can fish with 2 rods is true that you can only use 3 flys. i have fished pass since septemeber and caught alot of fish it would be nice to use 2 rods to search for what is working best and then go back to the fly that is working best after all you can only reel 1 fish at atime. after a lot of trial and error i came up with anew fly i callit the snailadad half snail and half crawdad deadly if you see me at pass i will show you the snailadad happy holidays

#9 ·
i have searched and i have
James, this must be a christmas present for you! Glad you didn't believed me AND you didn't show me the fly either!:)
James, this must be a christmas present for you! Glad you didn't believed me AND you didn't show me the fly either!:)
Its better to now for sure it still sounds like THE department of fish and game does not now about the new rule change .but Im really not sure if I'm g.oing to fish with 2 rods if I did I would only use 3 flys but more power to you working on a floating grandad fly the fish are being selictive and they haven't seen this fly yet

#5 ·
Silly Question, does that mean your allowed to use a total of four flies or per regs one fly per rod only?
"Fly Fishing Only In “Fly Fishing Only” waters, an angler may use only the following tackle:
up to 2 flies, each with a barbless single-point hook, not to exceed 1⁄2" from point to shank, and a conventional fly line or conventional “Tenkara” line."

#10 ·
Silly Question, does that mean your allowed to use a total of four flies or per regs one fly per rod only?
"Fly Fishing Only In "Fly Fishing Only" waters, an angler may use only the following tackle:
up to 2 flies, each with a barbless single-point hook, not to exceed 1⁄2" from point to shank, and a conventional fly line or conventional "Tenkara" line."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.