Pass Tomorrow

After working 12 hour shifts 6pm-6am since Nov. 29th with no day off, I am definitely down. Just got told I'm only working till 2 am tonight, so I'm off early and really itching to fish. PM sent.

Thomas Williams

Habitual Line Stepper
Ira let me know how you do. I May head to Pass Monday. A bit far for me though if the fish are off the bite. Im a streamer man myself but I am no stranger to the vertical game.

Thanks for the kind words gents! It's nice to be back. Been a crazy couple months for me. Got married, went on a honeymoon, came back and immediately got sent off station for work where I've been working 12 hours a day ever since. Some time spent bobbing around in Ira's pram was exactly what was needed to make me forget about work for a while. Wasn't either of our best days on the water, but we managed to find some fish. Never really found anything too concentrated- Mostly just onesy-twosey most of the day, but enough action to keep us on our toes.

Time on the water with good company, some willing fish, good weather, home brews/flasks of whiskey... Just what I needed to charge the tanks. Hope to do it again soon.