Swap Patent Pending Swap

EMPyre

Erich with an H -Top Water Soldier-
RDL & Ron, got your bugs this evening... waiting on a few more folks. I'll get pictures and hopefully send everything out this weekend, if I getthe rest that is. Thanks, they look great, hope you like what I've tied.

Nick Riggs

I've been known to fish from time to time...
I just realized what day it is, wow. I hope they make it in by the deadline. To compensate, I tossed in two extra patterns for everyone.
#14 Caddis Nymph
#14 Red Chironomid
#8 Damselfly Nymph

EMPyre

Nick, got them just now. I'll wait through the weekend at least before sending everything back out, just to see if the rest trickle in and so I can pics taken. Thanks for the extras Nick!

EMPyre

AK and Hog, you guys still in on this?
Haven't seen bugs from either of you yet...
I'll PM tomorrow.
Took some photos tonight, my brother needs a macro lens, but they'll work. If I don't get flies from the rest I'll be sending you all back some of yours. I should be able to get them in the mail this week. Friday at the latest assuming I don't need to wait.

They all look great, and I'm pretty pleased with this swap, I'm already thinking about another one. I'll have to come up with a theme.

EMPyre

Haven't mailed any yet...
I was hoping to see the Bugs from AK (I think). So far I've got packages from the following folks:
Sean, Roy, Ron, RDL, and Nick.
AL had said they were in the mail so I'm inclined to wait it out a bit longer if nobody minds. You all let me know. If you want them I'll get them out by Wednesday night, or we can give AK until Friday, and I'll drop them then.