NFR Post Counts

Old Man

Just an Old Man
Well.... if we're going to talk about odd counting.... what's up with reporting the weight of a newborn human? What difference does it make? Is it all like a B.A.S.S. trournament where the parents with the largest baby wins?

"My wife gave birth to a baby boy, 8 and a half pounds."

Oh.... okay. I'm not sure what that means because I'm not aware of the standard. Is that considered a lunker or what? :)
What difference does anything make. People just like to throw out stats to see what the rest of the world see's in it. I just get tired of all the bull shit in the world.

Maybe if we all didn't watch TV or have a computer we wouldn't see any of this shit. Wouldn't that be nice.

Old Man

Just an Old Man
you know Jim, I can see the cranky in your picture. If you were a 509er rather than a 406er you'd be a kinder, gentler OMJ and probably a different screen name, say maybe Sunny Jim.
"Sunny Jim, Gee that's Me". Wasn't that a commercial for some jams and jellies there in Seattle.I can remember seeing that on a billboard down in the area around Plant 2(Boeing). When I was a wee lad.

I used to be a 425er.

I just looked outside. It's thundering and lightening and raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock.

Ed Call

You'd be sick and twisted, as we all knew before you announced your man lust crush for Old Man. I'm flattered...but not surprised!