Post OS brainstorming

Wife is cool with it along with me taking her car. I am assuming that I have Kerry and Wayne. Any other Hamsters or Skagiteers?

Go Sox,
cds
Got any room for an Algerite ? Happy to chip in for gas.
Wife is cool with it along with me taking her car. I am assuming that I have Kerry and Wayne. Any other Hamsters or Skagiteers?

Go Sox,
cds
Got any room for an Algerite ? Happy to chip in for gas and coffee. Could you pick me up from the Holiday Sports Parking lot? Date and time, please? - Michael Day

miyawaki

As you know, we have an important meeting coming up this weekend December 8 & 9 http://wdfw.wa.gov/commission/meetings.html

It appears that all the tees have been crossed and the dots are in place for a 2018 spring season. Some of us will be at the Friday Dec 8 meeting and most are planning on being at the Saturday Dec. 9 Commissioner’s meeting. We will sign up to speak at 8AM as we have always been a non-agenda item. We will be holding the department’s feet to the fire, so to speak. The only thing that may put the kibosh on the spring season will be funding. If you have any thoughts on this or wish to speak on behalf of the spring season, please come to one or both of the meetings. Plan on arriving in Olympia early to sign up to speak.

We are on the one-yard line . . .

Leland

Andy D

As you know, we have an important meeting coming up this weekend December 8 & 9 http://wdfw.wa.gov/commission/meetings.html

It appears that all the tees have been crossed and the dots are in place for a 2018 spring season. Some of us will be at the Friday Dec 8 meeting and most are planning on being at the Saturday Dec. 9 Commissioner’s meeting. We will sign up to speak at 8AM as we have always been a non-agenda item. We will be holding the department’s feet to the fire, so to speak. The only thing that may put the kibosh on the spring season will be funding. If you have any thoughts on this or wish to speak on behalf of the spring season, please come to one or both of the meetings. Plan on arriving in Olympia early to sign up to speak.

We are on the one-yard line . . .

Leland
Thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk