FS Prams and Jon Boat for sale.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Irafly, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

I currently am sitting on three boats and one or two need to go. With all these, I could also be open to some trades. I would love to pick up an aluminum pram like a Koffler. I could also be interested in a nice 12wt outfit. Or if you have something else interesting, let me know.

I have a 10' Hopper II that I really don't want to get rid of but if the price is right I'll let it go. Brand new these are $1790 without oars. Mine is not brand new, it has a few patches on the bottom, the front seat is workable but cracked through and the rear seat has a whole through one of the seat attachments so only three of the four bolts are holding it on. This thing has super duper fish mojo, it comes with oars and I won't consider anything less than $1000, just saying. See here for pictures of a brand new one http://www.springcreekprams.com/?page_id=59

I also have another 10' pram that is a custom marine grade plywood and wood pram. This thing has storage for days and high sides that make it extremely stable. It doesn't have the same walk around space as the Spring Creek has but to be honest it feels like more room when you are in it. No raised seats, but I never really noticed a discomfort after a full day of fishing in it. It doesn't row as well as the Spring Creek Pram (See Grimes Lake Debacle in the stillwater forum) and the high sides do tend to catch the wind. I also don't like the spacing from the back of the boat to the first bench seat because if you are trying to use a trolling motor it is to far away so you either have to sit on the back back seat or stand. This will come with one oar and two oar locks. The bottom has two runners, one still has a metal strip on it, but the other one is missing it and the runner is starting to come a apart a bit/deteriorate. The boat really is beautiful though. I'm a bit more flexible on pricing on this one but I'd like to start at $500 and then go from their if needed and I don't sell one of the other boats. IMG_0356.JPG IMG_0357.jpg IMG_0358.JPG IMG_0359.jpg IMG_0360.JPG

Lastly I have a 12' aluminum Jon Boat. I'm still thinking about adding raised seats to this to make it more comfortable. Again I'm negotiable on price for this boat, but I'll start at $400. IMG_0361.JPG IMG_0362.JPG IMG_0363.JPG

In all three cases I'm willing to provide local delivery for free if you don't have your own trailer.

Jeff Dodd likes this.
  2. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

Alright, first bump and price drop, see above.

3. Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor Lue Taylor/dbfly

Somebody needs to jump on these just think of all the Mojo on fishing that the boats come with I would but I need to sells some boats too.

4. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

Really would consider trades and offers.

5. triploidjunkie

triploidjunkie Active Member

I'm looking for a Jon boat. Too bad you're so far away.

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Northern Neighbor

Home Page:
    I'd post pics of your actual Hopper II, Your description of it makes it sound like it's beat up, which it probably isn't as they are very well made.

7. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

If it doesn't sell I'll bring it over to you, we can fish out of it and if you like it then we can go from there. I think you could fit it into the back of your truck without to much issue, but we could check on that.

8. triploidjunkie

triploidjunkie Active Member

We have some upcoming trips and stuff, so doubtful I can afford it until September. But that will be when the fishing starts to get hot again. It's a hair smaller than I was looking for, how stable you think it would be in Rufus current.

9. Irafly

Irafly Indi "Ira" Jones

It would be stable enough, although I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could swamp it. I'm likely taking a weekend trip in September to Dry Falls or there a bouts maybe we could meet up then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.