Raft Question

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by CaddisHatch15, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Northweststeel

Northweststeel Member

I just got this NRS otter and i love it ! It was awesome to fish from this is the 130 and had plenty of room for 3 guys.

Attached Files:

2. verendus

verendus Member

Just fyi, that boat is not Otter, but Revolution. It is a bomber material, similar quality as Mararvia, but NRS decided to scratch the whole line due to rising cost. If you got one on their clearance, you did well. The only downside is that NRS no longer offers warranty. But, I bet they will take care of you. I know all this as I almost bought one this past winter. :)

3. Jim Allen

Jim Allen "Fish-On" Custom Fly Rods

I just purchased a 14' RMR self bailer. I was able to locate a new 2011 (better material) for $1950. I am having a fishing frame custom built. I will post pics when the boat is finished. RMR rafts were the best value for the money add the 5year warranty you can't go wrong. Hope to be back on the water mid May.

4. martyg

martyg Active Member

X3. I guide on the Middle fork and I can drive the Super Puma like a kayak with two anglers in it. We run these empty with gear in a sweep boat or 16' rafts.

5. Ray

Ray Active Member

Holy shit! 3 people, no gear is a dream on any river, much less the MF. I wish I could do that on the Selway.

6. hookedonthefly

hookedonthefly Active Member

That river's nutty at 9'. Sweep boats are RAD!